Accredited Online Healthcare Courses
HomeTown Health University (HTHU) offers continuing education through CEU accredited online healthcare courses to over 10,000 students throughout hospitals, physician offices and healthcare businesses nationwide. Discover the many CEU accredited online healthcare courses available on HomeTown Health’s online healthcare university. Download the HTHU Course Catalog, or explore the education available through the online Course Catalog.
HTHU offers online CEUs for hospital continuing education and training, as well as for physician offices, long term care facilities, schools, and other healthcare organizations and associations through approximately 300 accredited online healthcare courses and accredited online healthcare certifications.
Some of our program include:
– The School of Revenue Cycle Management includes our extremely popular Hospital PFS-Business Office Certifications, On Demand Medicare Reimbursement Training, along with many courses in Billing, Computer Skills and Management Skills.
– The School of Clinical/Staff Compliance includes courses for orientation, annual education, and staff training in areas such as HIPAA, EMTALA, The Joint Commission compliance courses and HCAHPS certifications.
– The School of Coding & Documentation offering various programs and courses related to coding and documentation, fundamentals of ICD-10 and more.
– The School of Health Information Technology includes HIT courses created to help non-IT employees transition to the technical environment that comes along with EHR implementation including ONC Workforce Curriculum.
– The Hospital Board Governance Program provides critical topics for hospital executives and board members in their governance and management of the hospital.
HTHU also creates customized education programs through courses in the School of Physician Office Education, School of Long Term Care, School of Nursing Continuing Education, and School & Educator Programs. In addition to courses, HTHU offers numerous other webinar training sessions and recordings through our Special Topic Webinars and the Healthcare Solutions Free Training Center. As an IACET Authorized Provider, HomeTown Health, LLC offers online CEUs for its programs that qualify under IACET guidelines, which are accepted by hundreds of organizations to meet individual continuing education needs.
Choose the REGISTER FOR FREE above to start your education now!